WELCOME to epgonline.org
Welcome to epgonline.org, a free online source of credible and independent scientific content intended for healthcare professionals in the United States that brings all the medical information you need into one place, providing education and guidance to help with the diagnosis and treatment of your patients.
This website provides:
- Drug information, categorised using the ATC Classification System, providing indication, dosage, administration and precautions.
- Specialty and disease information, categorising specialties and diseases using the ICD-10 classification, with further insight found in the Disease Focus area.
- The Horizons series of articles, written by our team of specialists, that ask what the future of healthcare holds, evaluating emerging trends to provide expert insight.
- The latest news to keep you up-to-date with current advancements in drug development, advocacy and awareness, industry mergers and acquisitions, clinical trial progression and congress information.
- Recent opinion articles shared with us by healthcare professionals to express their views and experiences.
- A wide variety of accredited internal and external CME modules and courses, designed to educate on the latest care strategies for specific conditions.
- The latest studies, trials and guidelines from global publications provide a comprehensive collection of current and past developments in medicine, helping you to provide best practice.
- Medical applications that deliver creative solutions to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of your patients.
- Specialist educational microsites, or Learning Zones, each devoted to self-directed medical education surrounding a specific disease, condition or procedure.
Registration is quick and simple, giving you unlimited access to all content and features, allowing you to save pages, comment on your favourite articles and access the personalised dashboard.