Data from epgonline.org - Curated by EPG Health - Date added 01 March 2019
The congress is a must-attend for leading voices involved in the research treatment of IBD and is attended by more than 6,200 delegates each year. This year’s theme is “Science improving patients’ lives”.
The scientific programme is structured around basic science, traditional medicine and clinical sessions given by some of the world's top specialists. It includes oral presentations of the best abstracts, the announcement of ECCO Fellowships and Grants and summary presentations of new ECCO Guidelines.
Scientific sessions will be held Thursday, March 7, 2019 to Saturday, March 9, 2019. No parallel sessions are scheduled. The congress registration fee includes access to all scientific sessions.
- Highlights of the Scientific programme:
- Precision medicine: Lessons to learn and paths to the future
- Integrative/complementary medicine in IBD - update for the Gastroenterologist
- Fibrosis and fistulizing disease: Light at the end of the tunnel?
- Back to basics: The journey of a patient with Ulcerative Colitis (a case-based presentation)
- IBD around the world
- IBD at the benchside
- The cycle of IBD life
- Follow the money
- What's new: Guidelines and implementation
- History - ECCO Lecture
epgonline.org host a number of learning zones providing educational resources for gastroenterologists and those that have an interest: Anti-integrins in IBD, New Assessment Tools in Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease.