Data from Pharmawand - Curated by EPG Health - Date added 10 May 2019
The American Thoracic Society will host the ATS 2019 International Conference from May 17-22, 2019 in Dallas, Texas. ATS 2019 is designed for pulmonary, critical care, and sleep professionals and each year nearly 14,000 choose to attend, present, and learn about the latest advances.
Improving global health by advancing research, patient care, and public health in pulmonary disease, critical illness, and sleep disorders in diseases including asthma, COPD, lung cancer, sepsis, acute respiratory distress, and sleep apnea.
Featured symposia include:
- An Add-on Maintenance Treatment Option for Patients with Moderate-to-Severe Uncontrolled Asthma Driven by Type 2 Inflammation, Bronchiectasis: Emerging Trends and Unmet Needs, Uncontrolled Obstructive Airway Diseases: Treatment and Stepwise Management Approaches to Severe Asthma and Exacerbations in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), In Pursuit of the Leaking Lymph: Nonmalignant Thoracic Lymphatic Disorders
A number of workshops will also be run (requiring pre-registration) including:
- Demystifying pediatric exercise testing interpretation, update on classification of chest radiographs and the B reader program, asthma prediction: new findings from cohorts
See our sponsored learning zones for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease that features sponsored symposia presentations from ATS 2018 including:
- What gaps have historically prevented us from reaching a consensus on the optimal management of COPD?
- What is the SUNSET study and what does it tell us about ICS withdrawal in COPD patients on triple therapy?
- What are the key data that help us understand who should receive triple therapy?
and symptomatic asthma (not available UK) for disease awareness, treatment strategy with guidelines from the ATS, ERS and GINA, CME – ‘Managing Symptomatic Asthma’ and more (available in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French and Portuguese).