Data from The American Society of Hematology. - Curated by EPG Health - Date added 07 December 2017
The meeting, which has been running successfully for almost 60 years, brings together healthcare professionals from all over the world with an interest in haematology (including students and trainees).
ASH have provided a Personal Scheduler which allows attendees to browse the sessions via desktop and mobile, plan their preferred programme of sessions and ensure they don’t miss out on any of the key lectures. The type of session you can expect to find at ASH 2017 include:
- Precision and emerging medicine for haematological diseases
- A brave new world: The clinical management of bone marrow failure and myeloid malignancy in a time of personalised therapy
- Stem cells and aging
- Haemoglobin thresholds and population health
- Novel targets and delivery systems
- CLL: Biology and pathophysiology, excluding therapy: Epigenetics, evolution and the B cell receptor
- Platelet regulation of tumour growth and metastasis
- Practical aspects of acute and chronic pain management in sickle cell disease
- Disorder gene expression in haematologic malignancy, including disordered epigenetic regulation: Disordered epigenetic regulation in myeloid and lymphoid leukaemia
- Acute myeloid leukaemia: Novel therapy, excluding transplantation: novel therapies for elderly patients with AML
‘Each year, the ASH annual meeting features the highest-calibre science in the field of haematology as well as invaluable information on the most important areas of clinical progress.
The American Society of Haematology (ASH) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education (CME) for physicians.
ASH designates this live activity for a maximum of 36.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.’Visit the Biosimilars in Oncology Knowledge Centre