Data from apsr2017.com - Curated by EPG Health - Date added 22 November 2017
The International Convention Centre in Sydney, Australia, is the home of the Asian Pacific Society of Respirology (APSR) from 23rd to the 26th November this year.
The programme for the congress will start with a welcome reception and workshops, followed by opening, plenary and concurrent sessions, with a gala dinner on the evening of the 25th.
The full programme is available to view, and includes sessions such as:
- Asthma control in Australia – doing better, going forward?
- Does size matter? The importance of small airway disease in treatment of asthma with ICS/LABAs
- Severe asthma – bringing it back into the spotlight
- Novel mechanisms of eosinophilia in severe asthma
- The right inhaler for the right patient: How much does it matter?
Keynote speakers include Jason Ackrivo, Peter Barnes, Andrew Bush, Kian Fan Chung, Andrew Churg, Louise Donnelly and Mina Gaga. There is a full list of keynote speakers and Asia-Pacific speakers on the event’s official website.
APSR 2017 is hosted by the Thoracic Society of Australia and New Zealand.