Data from The BMJ - Curated by EPG Health - Last updated 26 April 2017
BMJ Learning - British Medical Learning
The purpose of this activity is to review the epidemiology and definition of nocturnal enuresis, how to assess and investigate a child with this problem, and to review the management options available for children with nocturnal enuresis.
- Review what is meant by nocturnal enuresis and the features of this condition;
- Review the epidemiology of nocturnal enuresis;
- Demonstrate how to assess and investigate a child with nocturnal enuresis;
- Recognise the benefits of conservative measures and alarm systems in nocturnal enuresis;
- Review the pharmacological options for treatment of nocturnal enuresis.
|Registration with provider required||Yes|
|Author(s)||BMJ and the Cleveland Clinic|
|Intended audience(s)||General Practitioner, Medical Doctor, Medical Student, Specialist|
|Assessment method(s)||Multiple choice|