Written by epgonline.org - Last updated 29 June 2018
Our free and secure platform for healthcare professionals (HCPs) allows you to post articles and share expertise with a ready-made, global community of medical peers. Over half a million HCPs regularly use the disease and medicines knowledge base epgonline.org and you can now engage with them as part of our growing opinion community.
- Share clinical and non-clinical knowledge, experiences, ideas, opinions and anecdotes with an audience of peers
- Stay connected with the wider medical community (both internationally and across specialties)
- Provide and gain feedback and support, or challenge ideas
- Gain recognition among your peers - establish your own identity, credibility and expertise
- Create a piece of content that's new and unique and share your own words with others
- Provoke thought, inspiration and reaction on topics that you care about and make a difference to your readers
New writers might find the initial prospect of sharing their ideas a little daunting, but epgonline.org is a safe place for you to start. It's also a great way to build experience of medical writing and demonstrate non-clinical skills for your career portfolio.