- EASD 2020 - Vienna, Austria 21 - 25 September 2020
- ESC 2020 - Information coming soon!
The latest data and insights continue to be shared at international congresses and symposia. If you were unable to make these meetings, here is your opportunity to watch the Novartis-sponsored satellite symposium from EASD.
- EASD 2018: Type 2 diabetes: how to turn back the clock and change the future – Roy Taylor, Merlin Thomas, Michael Stumvoll
- EASD 2017: Debating the new epoch of type 2 diabetes management: the good, the bad and the ugly - Päivi Paldánius, David Strain, Marc Evans, and Mark Cooper
- ESC 2017: Advances in the management of hypertensive patients with multiple risk factors - Bryan Williams, Enrico Agabiti Rosei, and Stefano Del Prato
- ESC 2016: Current challenges and future perspectives in hypertension - Bryan Williams, Gianfranco Parati, Luis Miguel Ruilope and Rainer Düsing
The vibrant city of Berlin was the host for the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) 2018 annual meeting. If you couldn’t make it to EASD, you can watch the Novartis-sponsored satellite symposium here.
The European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) annual meeting took place in the Parque das Nações, at the International Fair of Lisbon. View video presentations from the event here.
In 2017, the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) congress took place in Barcelona, Spain between the 26–30 August and presented over 500 expert sessions and 11,000 abstracts. Watch presentations from the event here.
The European Society of Cardiology (ESC) is established as the world's leading congress for experts in cardiology. See some of the presentations from the 2016 event.