Bayer HealthCare’s oral anticoagulant Xarelto (rivaroxaban) has been recommended for approval by the European Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) for the treatment of pulmonary embolism (PE) and the prevention of recurrent deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and PE in adults. The decision of the European Commission on the approval is expected before the year-end. The CHMP recommendation to approve rivaroxaban for the treatment of PE and the prevention of recurrent DVT and PE in adults is based on the important clinical findings from the pivotal, global Phase III EINSTEIN-PE study. In December 2011, Xarelto (rivaroxaban) received European Commission approval for the treatment of DVT and the prevention of recurrent DVT and PE following an acute DVT in adults.
CHMP recommends Xarelto (Bayer) for the treatment of Pulmonary Embolism and the prevention of recurrent Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism in adults.
25-hydroxyvitamin D concentrations and risk of venous thromboembolism in the general population with 18,791 participantsJournal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis 29 December 2012
- XARELTO 20MG FILM-COATED TABLETS
- XARELTO 10 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS
- ELIQUIS 2.5 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS
- ARIXTRA 5MG, 7.5MG, 10MG SOLUTION FOR INJECTION, PRE-FILLED SYRINGE
- ELIQUIS 5 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS
- RAPILYSIN 10 U POWDER AND SOLVENT FOR SOLUTION FOR INJECTION.
- PRADAXA 110 MG HARD CAPSULES
- MAREVAN 1MG TABLETS
- UROKINASE 10,000 I.U.
- XARELTO 15MG FILM-COATED TABLETS
- WARFARIN TABLETS 1MG
- PHENINDIONE 25MG TABLETS
- PRADAXA 150 MG HARD CAPSULES
- WARFARIN TABLETS 3MG B.P.
- MAREVAN 0.5MG TABLETS
- CLEXANE FORTE SYRINGES
- CLEXANE PRE-FILLED SYRINGES
- PRADAXA 75 MG HARD CAPSULES
- PHENINDIONE 50MG TABLETS
- HEPARIN SODIUM 25,000 I.U./ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION OR CONCENTRATE FOR SOLUTION FOR INFUSION(WITHOUT PRESERVATIVE)
- ANGIOX 250MG POWDER FOR CONCENTRATE FOR SOLUTION FOR INJECTION OR INFUSION
- ARIXTRA 2.5MG/0.5ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION, PRE-FILLED SYRINGE
- WARFARIN TABLETS 5MG B.P.
- INNOHEP 20,000 IU/ML AND INNOHEP SYRINGE 20,000 IU/ML
- PHENINDIONE 10MG TABLETS